SLP’s Roots-type Supercharger is now available for the 2010-2015 fifth-generation V8 Camaro equipped with both auto and manual transmissions. It features an Eaton® 2300 TVS (Twin Vortices Series) technology rotating assembly complete with four-lobe rotors with 160° twist, designed for increased power and efficiency. This new black satin-finished supercharger provides 575 HP (426 HP Stock) on the LS3 engine with manual transmission and 550 HP (400 HP Stock) on the L99 engine with automatic transmission. This new supercharger assembly includes all the necessary components to complete the installation. E.O. pending.
Please note that this is a TUNER KIT, and DOES NOT INCLUDE a pulley, belt, tuner/programmer, cold air intake, or fuel injectors.
Fits all 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Camaro V8, SS, 1LE models with LS3/L99 Engines
NOTE: Convertible models require permanent removal of front brace for proper fitment of intercooler.
- This is a TUNER KIT, and DOES NOT INCLUDE: Pulley, Belt, Tuner/Programmer, Cold Air Intake, or Fuel Injectors
- Designed from a clean sheet of paper to meet or exceed all OEM design, engineering and manufacturing standards
- Direct drive rotor pack eliminates the need for a jackshaft, extra bearings, extra pulley and rear belt Intake manifold ports are port-matched (designed into casting) to the cylinder head ports for greater airflow
- Easiest supercharger installation on the market; installs in less than six hours
- Includes plug-and-play wire harnesses, pre-bent and pre-cut hoses
- New 2 BAR map sensor allows more accurate fuel delivery under boost conditions
- Distinctive SLP outer case design mimics the inner helix design of the rotor pack
- Intercooled with high-flow circulating pump and larger capacity coolant reservoir
- Most competitively-priced TVS supercharger on the market
- SLP's Camaro Supercharger uses Eaton's TVS 2300 series rotor packs, the same rotor packs used in GM's ZR1 Corvette engine
- Injector bosses cast into manifold at same angle as GM's manifold, providing optimum fuel delivery to the back of the valve for improved combustion and atomization of fuel
- This kit fits all 2010-2014 Camaro SS manual and automatic transmission cars
- PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be able to use factory oil "catch can". This hardware is NOT a factory-installed option. It came in the trunk and can be installed post-title by the dealer or owner, although it was designed to reduce oil consumption in high-rpm track usage.
Camaro SS: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Camaro 1LE: 2013, 2014, 2015
- Install Hours: 8-10
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Expert